Hi folks, it’s that time of year again – Let’s get carving! We are pleased to inform you that the Ocean Quest Underwater Pumpkin carving contest is on Saturday October 29th starting at 11am at Holyrood Marina. Come out for some Halloween fun! Last years Pumpkin carving contest was such a hit we are deciding to do it again. The details are as follows:
- BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin) and beach lounging chair (Want to order a pumpkin from us? Place your order by October 15th and OQ will pick up your pumpkin for you! $10/pumpkin)
- Shore Dive for all Skill Levels
- 50% off Gear Rentals if you place your order by October 15th
- BBQ hotdogs and hamburgers will be provided with refreshments.
- Registration is $10.00 OR an optional donation to the food bank (all proceeds will be donated to the Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium). Call or drop by the Dive Shop to register.
- We will have the dive trailer there for changing if you need
There will be lots of CONTESTS and PRIZES for everyone to partake in, including the famous underwater pumpkin carving. As well, there will be lots of photos taken with the underwater cameras and some shots taken from above with the drone! This will be a great chance to get out and have a fun shore dive, especially for all the new divers! We had a great turn out last year and hopefully this year will be even better. Trick or Treat!
*Note: If the weather does not cooperate with us for the 29th, we will reschedule for Sunday, October 30th instead